Jewellery from Ninna York is primarily made of sterling silver, but can also be ordered in 14 or 18 KT gold GG / HG.
Most of the jewelry is oxidized, which makes the surface dark. This is not a permanent condition and the dark color will be worn away by daily use. This is just my thought about it!
The dark color will be most visible and sometimes permanently in furrows and depressions of the jewelry. This provides a depth in the jewelry and the look that is desired!
To get the greatest joy of the jewellery, a few guidelines recommended:
- Be careful about wearing jewellery when you are a physically active.
- When not using your jewelry store when in the box.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the jewelry, and avoid contact with the cream, hairspray, makeup, etc.
- If you want to clean the jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and mild soap. Avoid chemicals.
- Avoid direct impact on the gemstones.
- Be aware that long chains tend to be fragile, as they easily get stuck and may break.